Moving-In / Out
Pertinent Information for Your Move-In
- When moving into 490 Arsenal Way your moving company will be required to provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance with insurance liability coverage.
Once completed, the insurance information may be emailed to:
Group Manager, SVP
Please mail the original to:
21 Custom House Street
Boston MA 02110
- We request that your move be scheduled after 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, or anytime on Saturday and Sunday.
- The building is equipped with a freight elevator which will be made available for use during your move. Please contact the JLL Management Office in advance to schedule use of the freight elevator.
Please refer to the following reference list, provided for your convenience, to ensure a smooth transition to your new offices.
- Order new stationery, envelopes and business cards with new address and contact numbers.
- If applicable, contact the electric company to initiate service
- Eversource Electric Company (800) 592-2000.
- Contact the Telephone Company regarding installation of phone service to your suite.
- Verizon (877) 994-6805
- Comcast (need to confirm if Comcast will be at the property)
- Notify the post office of your change of address.
- Watertown Post Office (617) 926-2602
- 123 Galen Street, Watertown, MA. Send a change of address card or note to clients, vendors and friends.
- Complete required forms, keeping a copy for yourself, and return the originals to the JLL office.
- Furnish your moving company with a copy of the Moving Company Guidelines included in this manual.
- JLL is happy to assist tenants in coordinating any of the items above. Please feel free to reach out for additional help and/or advice.