GENERAL SAFETY TIPS
For your safety, your cooperation is asked in observing the following building safety guidelines:
- Notify the JLL Management Office of loiterers or suspicious persons in corridors or restrooms.
- Turn away all solicitors and report solicitors to the JLL Management Office.
- Always lock your suite when there is no one in the office - even if you have just stepped out for a quick moment.
- Always remember to take your suite keys and building access card with you when you leave the premises.
- Do not leave personal valuables unguarded in reception areas, on desk tops or in unlocked drawers.
- Notify the police and the JLL Management Office of any issues within your space.
- Collect keys and building access cards from employees who have resigned or have been terminated from your firm.
- Copy and distribute these general guidelines to your entire office staff.
Security: (888) 771-7330